Mississippi River Canoe Trips (near Royalton, MN)
Sunday, October 4
Sunday, October 11
- REGISTER HERE (click link for online sign-up)
- We'll gather gear and travel to the launch point (Blanchard Dam)
- We should be on the water by about 1:30 p.m., or 1:45
- We're on the river for about an hour.
- A campfire if offered where we get off the river
- after we return borrowed gear
- of course there are S'mores! 😁
- Typically, friends stay at the campfire for about an hour, but all are welcome to leave sooner, if needed.
HOW MANY CAN GO?
We have 5 canoes. Typically, we can fit 2-3 in each canoe. Family groups can do 3 or 4. So space is limited - but we will do our best to see that everyone who wants to go, can.