Contact Mark Giese firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information about an upcoming event
or with an idea for a future event
* pending *
likely on-or-about Saturday, February 20 (3:00ish start)
more info coming a.s.a.p.
LEGO zoom (monthly)
Sunday, February 21
1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Have kids hop on a Zoom call with Mark & Friends to learn about what we all
First Kids' Book Club (weekly)
We will be starting Because of Mr. Terrupt in February.
Each week we will read +/- 50 pages
(optional) Weekly Zoom discussion
Can't find the book? Contact Mark a.s.a.p.
Plastic Grocery Bags wanted
Some of us - forget our reusable bags in the car or at home when we go shopping. Whatever the reason you have developed quite a collection of plastic grocery bags - REJOICE for now we will give our "bag of bags" a Higher Purpose!
- SORT by store & color
- example - I have Coborns white & Coborns brown/tan - keep them separate
- this is necessary for the next steps in the process; please don't skip this step! Someone has to do it.
- BRING your already-sorted bags stacked (to the church) where they will be transferred to volunteers with Homeless Helping Homeless or Weaving Love MN
- both local non-profits have volunteers who turn these bags into PLARN
- then into SLEEPING MATS for St. Cloud area homeless